One Thousand Museum is one of Miami’s newest and most luxurious high-rise condominium projects and is exclusively marketed by ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Check out the video below for an inside look at the futuristic design and incredible amenities offered by the most coveted address in Miami, Florida.
The tower is a 62-story, contemporary sculpture with its endless curves and functional exoskeleton. Its 84 residences are available in a number of floor plans including full-floor penthouses spanning 10,000 square feet from levels 50-59, half-floor residences from levels 15-49, and duplex-townhome residences from levels 10-14.
All residences feature custom-designed European kitchens with high-end appliances and Italian designed cabinetry, spa-like bathrooms, and state-of-the-art lighting and technology. Additionally, each unit is accessed by a private elevator and opens up to generous over-sized terraces with views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the stunning Miami skyline.
Owners at One Thousand Museum have access to a number of luxury amenities and incredible spaces. Starting from the top:
- Private Helipad: Miami’s first and currently, only, helipad on a residential tower. Residents can enjoy quick access to private airports, nearby islands or transportation right to their yacht.
- Sky Lounge: Triple height gathering space highlighted by Zaha Hadid’s signature water drop pattern walls creating a dramatic venue for private events. The Sky Lounge also houses a private dining area and multi-media theater.
- Aquatic Center: The double height aquatic center has a curved wall-to-ceiling structure wrapping over the infinity edge pool with panoramic views.
- Sun & Swim Terrace: Organically shaped pools with lounge chairs, cabanas and daybeds.
- Wellness Spa: Overlooking the Sun & Swim Terrace, the double level Wellness Spa is outfitted with top-of-the-line strength and cardio fitness equipment, dedicated areas for movement training, private rooms for massage and beauty treatments, steam and sauna rooms, and plunge pools.
- Lobby: A dramatic entry within the pedestal of 1000 Museum, equipped with valet and security staff, property management and access to high speed elevators waiting to take you to your residence.
If you’re interested in learning more about the luxury and lifestyle of One Thousand Museum, call, text or email me for additional details, available inventory or to schedule a tour.